Cyclist, Motorcyclist and Station Wagon explorer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lockheed

Reaction score
Still working and a few years from early retirement, then want to hit the road. I'm from Oz, but have cycle toured through different parts of the world. Got into Motorcycle touring before Covid because I wanted to see more of Australia, it's a big place. Use the station wagon for weekend camps when I go Mtb riding. Have cycled toured in Australia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Burma and Indonesia, and spent two months in Cuba and then flew into Toronto and cycled down to DC mostly along the rail and canal trails, would do that ride again, loved it. Then I cycled to Vancouver via the Trans American cycling trail. In retirement wouldn't mind cycling around Oz, then use the motorbike for another lap for the parts I couldn't get to on the bicycle. Then get a van and do another lap and chill out in all the good spots I've discovered on the bicycle and motorbike. Hopefully I'll get back to the US and ride the GDMBR and Erie Trail. Daniel :)

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Sounds like you have had a BLAST! Welcome to the forum. Do you happen to have photos or a blog or?