Coleman Cot (For a Bed)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had very good experiences using folding camp cots/beds with closed cell foam pads on top serving as insulation and providing additional comfort.

Using the bed without the foam pad was not as warm or as comfortable as with it, and having one's bed at a comfortable seating height improved matters considerably over sleeping on the floor.

I like the idea of collapsible cots and foam pads over built in furniture because of the versatility.

^ "and having one's bed at a comfortable seating height"

That was our most often request from minivan owners..........Cut about 5" from the stock cot legs

Knees bend better than NECKS !

AeroNautiCal said:
I have had very good experiences using folding camp cots/beds with closed cell foam pads on top serving as insulation and providing additional comfort.

Using the bed without the foam pad was not as warm or as comfortable as with it, and having one's bed at a comfortable seating height improved matters considerably over sleeping on the floor.

I like the idea of collapsible cots and foam pads over built in furniture because of the versatility.

This summed up my experience puuurfectly.  
That said, I was planning to fully convert my other Dodge minivan all out for strictly RV-life.  (No going back) mods.

Like this.....
ForestyForestVan_25.jpg

Attachments

• ForestyForestVan_25.jpg
    ForestyForestVan_25.jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 13