CheapRVLiving is #1 RV youtube Channel of TOP 100

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

downsizingMC

Reaction score
I made a spreadsheet of the top 100 RV youtube Channels compiled from Social Blade data

Bob came out #1 on total subs and #2 on total views

I have attached a PDF of the top 100 and a photo of the top 20

I'm sure i missed some but i did my best to include most RV channels over 1000 subs

Attachments

• youtube rv channels.pdf
    111.5 KB · Views: 11
  • RV top 20.png
    RV top 20.png
    87 KB · Views: 42
Thanks!

I’m aware of several not on the list.

Paul Barger
Wanderful Story
Bex Cat Herder
Curious Carli

There’s also Panda Monium, who might top all the rest. ‘She’ might well be the most interesting of all.

Kombi Life has half a million subscribers. You aren’t looking at all the vandwellers, your list is incorrect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would reorder the list by total views, as many people such as me look at "many, many" webpages without subscribing. Far too many to subscribe to.

Et tu, re Panda Monium and Curious Carli. Also, Destination Open Roads, RVerTV, The Mobile Traveler. The last two have big connections with Quartzsite and the caravans.
Also, Travel Small Live Big does not have a lot of views, but they have wonderful reviews of different campgrounds.

Good list though, as most I've not seen.

DLTooley said:
There’s also Panda Monium, who might top all the rest.  ‘She’ might well be the most interesting of all.

Good channel yes, but Panda Monium has 41,000 subs which puts her wayyyy down off the bottom of that list.