• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bluetti AC200P (all-in-one solar generator / 2000Wh lithium battery pack / 2000w inverter) for sale, only lightly used - SOLD!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C-Cat

Reaction score
I have a Bluetti AC200P that I'd like to offer for $1200 (firm on the price). I ordered it from Amazon last November (I paid $1752 with tax) and used it sparingly as a backup to our larger RV solar installation. Recently I added a lot more capacity to our main system, so the AC200P is now just sitting there catching dust. I have the original box and everything that came with it (AC charger, solar cables etc.) and Bluetti has a 24 month warranty, but I don't know if it's transferable (I could give you a printout of the Amazon receipt just in case). However, this thing seems like a super solid machine that will probably work for years to come...

For all the specs you can check out the Amazon page: https://amzn.to/3wJ03FN

I would like to avoid shipping this thing (it weighs 60 pounds), so best would be if you could pick it up in Bisbee, AZ or around here... pm me if you're interested! :)

-Chris