Baja trip

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baja Frank

Reaction score
We are leaving for 4 week trip to Bahia de Los Angeles Starting around October 17-21 with stops in San Felipe and Puertocitos. Details at Facebook group “Baja Frank Tour”

Isn’t the border closed to all nonessential travel through the 21st of October?

People are going anyway. Hasn’t stopped a thing.

The Face book group is Baja Frank Tour.
I have been off in the mountains so sorry for the delay.
You can cross the border and get an FMM (tourist visa) for 180 days costing approximately $30.
The trip is free.
You just need to bring funds to support yourself.

LOL, private and Facebook. the the biggest oxymoron I have heard in awhile. highdesertranger

highdesertranger said:
LOL,  private and Facebook.  the the biggest oxymoron I have heard in awhile.  highdesertranger

He is referring to the group, not Facebook. :/

Our Baja caravan has decided to depart October 25 for weather, border and delayed arrivals by group members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been there, done that. I broke the trip between San Felipe and BOLA into two days. The trip was right after a tropical storm moved though. Took me 3 1/2 hours to drive 54 miles. Supposedly it’s all been fixed and paved. Top off on fuel before you leave San Felipe. There’s a 7 Eleven with a ATM just as you leave town. When I was in BOLA there wasn’t an ATM. But there were two gas stations, only one sold diesel if I remember correctly.

I stayed at Daggetts.

Frank. Did you say where you are crossing the border?

The OP hasn’t visited the forum since October 2020, so I doubt you’ll get a reply from him.

I love the opining that goes on. Baja Tour is the Facebook group but the old name is Baja Frank Tour. I wanted my ego out of it. We are currently a group of 10 rigs in Todos Santos, just north of Cabo. It is a private group. If you send me your Facebook info, I can send you an invite.

Attachments

• D753AE29-0AD1-4BC6-8B0B-17F52A0E1452.png
    D753AE29-0AD1-4BC6-8B0B-17F52A0E1452.png
    425.2 KB · Views: 3