Anyone in Quartzsite?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aerinblue

Reaction score
Just got to Quartzsite and would love to meet up with some of you fine folks. Especially interested to hear from people around my age (30s) and/or who also fall under the LGBTQ umbrella. But don't let that discourage you if you're not! Just trying to make some friends!

Welcome to the CRVL forums aerinblue! You may want to join the Homes on Wheels group Camp Together https://www.facebook.com/groups/wecamptogether/
Find a group to join or start one of your own. There have been large LGBTQ groups over the last few years at the RTRs and more young people have been attending. Unforunately HOWA will probably not be sponsering a RTR this year due to coronavirus and are not monitoring the gatherings on Camp Together. It's up to each person to check out the gatherings and decide if they are comfortable with the level of safety the group is practicing.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

There is an area for the Rainbow RV group and like minded non-members also...you can camp in or near that area if you want. It is in LaPosa South...but what I dont know is if they are already there and setting up camp.

It might be worth a drive to see...they usually have a couple of rainbow flags or signs or banners along the main dirt road....you DONT have to pay if you are just driving in and looking around for friends or a place to camp. If you decide to camp in LaPosa South, then you will need to either pay $40 for 2 weeks or $180 for the season.

https://rainbowrv.com/

Thank you both so much! I'll join the Facebook group and look around the rainbow rv website and for their flags in person.

I have decided to stay for a while (how long? nobody knows!) and set up in the clothing optional area where people have made little artistic circles and sites from the larger rocks on the ground. Let me know if you're in the area and want to meet up!

PS I'm sad there won't be an RTR this year, but agree with the decision. Looking forward to catching the next one!

Just to the SouthEast of Nekkid Camp is YARC Camp......YouAintRightClub....(Search the forum)

Soon to be occupied by other CRVL members

Look for the name in rocks

Wear your Mask !

I don’t know if there is anyone in YARC Camp yet but we will be leaving KY in a couple of weeks to head that way. You will be welcome.

I'm in Quartzsite now and looking for some campers to hang out with, if anyone is still interested!

We are in YARC Camp but nobody else yet. You are welcome here but please wear a mask and give me a little room if you come near my rig. I can’t afford to get sick and have to be careful.

Not as many of the youger people in tbeir 30s out here  in La posa South. But they are here. One thing to note is that many of them are workng remotely during the daytime hours. It is more effective to make those new friendships using social media sites  to arrange a meetup. Try the meet in Q facebook group. There are some people in their 30s in that group.

I'm in Quartzsite, in La Posa south and even fall under the umbrella...okay fell is more like it. The 30's however left passed me by long ago. I am also not back by YARC camp this year.

I’m only 100 miles west near the little town of Beaver Dam. Right now though I’m in Owensboro filling in as my sis just had her hip replaced.