Anybody wanna meet at the 3x for coffee ?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to meet anyone for coffee. Problem is I made hours late in answering this and 2500 miles away. Oh well I better make a cup for myself. I hope you enjoyed yours

I won’t be going into any restaurants till this crap is resolved.

Cammalu said:
I won’t be going into any restaurants till this crap is resolved.
Looks like you will have your choice of three brands of shots. Sometime soon they say. (No not Jim, Jack, and Johnny)

Don't forget the power of the pneumonia shot against any lung complications from various diseases. There is a stronger pneumonia shot now if you have been getting the 5 year booster for pneumonia. 

If you are over 65 yo you can also get a stronger flu shot this year. Both flu shot and pneumonia shot are free if you are on Medicare, available at your local pharmacy without an appointment. 

I got both last week, and I am a little tired but glad I did it with the hope that the pneumonia shot will keep me out of the hospital if I get covid. YMMV.
Blessings on your gathering time.  -crofter

Thanks Crofter. I’ve had both pneumonia and also the flu shot. I just recently learned and out the one they called the “forever” pneumonia shot. I had the other one a couple of years ago.

My lungs are shot from asthma and I’m pretty good about getting my vaccinations.

Cammalu said:
Thanks Crofter. I’ve had both pneumonia and also the flu shot. I just recently learned and out the one they called the “forever” pneumonia shot. I had the other one a couple of years ago.

My lungs are shot from asthma and I’m pretty good about getting my vaccinations.
I got the forever shot, and did not take forever to get over it.   -crofter

Right. Made a pretty good knot on my arm for several days.