Any other Targeted Individuals out there?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Selene

Reaction score
I'm a TI - a Targeted Individual.  I used to be an environmental and social justice activist, but when I did international media work for an historic federal trial in which the FBI was found guilty on all charges related to (but not included in the trial) the assassination attempt on an activist colleague of mine, my life has never been the same. 

During the trial I began to be subjected to electronic harassment (also called directed energy weapons, DEW) and gang-stalking, and so much more.  It's the reason I fled two homes, thinking I'd get away, (and losing all my life's assets), but the harassment continues while on the road.

I'm making the best of it, learning to protect myself, and now will be educating wherever I go - to those who want to hear - I won't bother anyone else.  I promise.  But if you want to see any of my movies on this subject, let me know.  Perhaps you have a friend who's talked about this and you never knew whether to believe them.

It's estimated there are 175,000 TI's in the US, and most all of them are being financially targeted as well as targeted in other ways, so it makes sense that SOME TI's will be on this forum.

I just got back from Washington DC where I petitioned members of Congress to investigate.  There are US government patents and military contracts that actually spell out the intended consequences for activists and others who've been put on the targeted list.  (Former FBI and NSA agents have risked their lives to testify that this illegal program is in operation.)  And I have excellent evidence of the technology and other actions used against me - many photographs, journal entries, doctor's records, police records, other witnesses.  I talk about this part of my life at ParadigmSalon.net.  My TI experiencs are also beginning to bleed onto my professional site:  jeaneisenhower.com.m

As the weather warms, I'm preparing to hit the road to higher elevations and cooler temperatures (all in Arizona?  Maybe, maybe not...). I've also decided to get back into the activist mode and turn my travels into a "Roadshow" for awareness and support of Mind Control Subjects and Targeted Individuals (yeah, I'm both). I'll be offering presentations, movies, interviews, and support circles wherever I go.

If you're a TI or MK subject on the road, or want to know more, contact me.

Yeah, some of you may know me as the solar cooking woman.  That used to be one of my identities.  After my highway crash in 2017, when I lost everything and almost my life (and I have evidence it was a remote controlled crash), I just needed to heal my concussion and whiplash when I first met everyone at the 2018 RTR, so I said nothing about being a TI - it's too complicated to talk about when you've had a concussion.  And in 2019 at the RTR, I continued just acting like a normal person - as well as I can!  But I'm not.  And I'm going to quit pretending.  I have an intense challenge, one that kills some people, and I'm going to face my challenge head on.  So here we go.  Wish me well, please.  Thanks ~

No doubt this is very real to you. You no doubt are aware of organizations for others like you that might be appropriate to relate to.

I get calls from people that have auditory and visual hallucinations that run from implants that allow the attacker to see and hear everything the victim does to have wires implanted in their heads and are the subject of gang stalking. Some are being attacked with rays. I'm brutally honest with them there is nothing I can do.

There is a Netfix video or two that looks at this affliction and its interesting. The tinfoil comment is easy to throw out, but these people believe what they say and it takes over their lives.

Google gang stalking.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

With 175,000 TI's in the US, that must be costing TPTB a fortune for the stalking gangs. Do they stalk a single TI full time, or multiple TIs part time? How many people are in each stalking gang, on average? How many total stalking gangs are there?

Are the Directed Energy Weapons in fixed locations, or are they mobile? How do they differentiate between a TI and a random member of the public when they turn on the beams? If they are tightly focused, how do they know where the TI is at any moment? How do they compensate when the TI moves around? What RF bands are they using? How do they power their transmitters? Can anyone other than the TI detect when these DEWs are in use?

How are TPTB recruiting the hundreds of thousands of people required for this gang stalking and DEW operation? What are the qualifications, besides owning a red car? How well does it pay? Why doesn't Wikileaks have anything from members of stalking gangs or DEW operators or defense contractors who spill the beans about what they're doing?

How do they keep such a vast conspiracy going when TIs can detect and out them so readily? Why can't they seem to shut down the thousands of websites and forums where the 175,000 TIs are constantly blowing the whistle on this conspiracy? Why are the stalkers so incompetent? Why can't they switch from driving red cars to something a little less conspicuous? I have two red cars in my yard right now -- am I unknowingly a gang stalker or do I just happen to like buying red cars?

So many questions.

this is a subject I know nothing about. like always we ask that all abbreviations that are not in common use be defined.

what is,
TPTB
TI
RF
DEW

highdesertranger

TPIB - The Powers That Be, or the shadowy ones in control of our entire lives apparently
TI - Targeted Individual who despite being a complete nobody, deserves non-stop attention from Gang Stalkers and Mind Control Rays
RF - Radio Frequency
DEW - Directed Energy Weapons or mind control rays that plant thoughts in your head or something

I had to look up “gang stalking”, and see it equated somewhat with “workplace mobbing”, the latter of which I am unfortunately familiar with.

What I know to be true is that the trauma from acts such as the OP describes forever distort one’s perception of similar acts, in that one doesn’t know whether said similar acts are deliberately contrived or if they are just random incidents one happens to be near.

If that makes any sense.

My point to the OP is that, once traumatized, you live an altered life, and not one that many will understand and be able to empathize with.

Find yourself some support, and good luck to you.

My purpose is to offer support and education to anyone who needs it.

TI's are 99% activists and whistle blowers, and 70% women. Our symptoms are well documented, and some are very much like the directed energy attacks experienced by the diplomats in Cuba. A friend of mine had the frequencies in her implants read, and traced by the FCC to someone she knew who had a grudge against her and had been torturing her for years.

I have videos online of an otoscope aimed on my face, then going into my ear and focusing on a complex set of technology that I did NOT know was in both ear canals until last month!

But it explains a lot. I have also woken with Taser burns, injection bruises, broken ribs, and missing time, and I suspect the technology in my ears might have something to do with that.

This is a crime that needs investigation, but it's getting ignored, because we are whistleblowers. But there are signs of a shift, and I look forward to moving beyond the naive mockery.

All the other questions can be answered by anyone who's managed a large enterprise and used computers.

For more, my website, paradigmsalon.net, gives the history of mind control, and my evolving understanding of targeting, with links to the videos. Peace.

Jean
Mind Control and Targeted Individual Awareness and Support

I think you need help that we here are unable to give you.

this is a very tough thread, I have no idea how to even respond so best I do not. Lenny might have said it all.

I am a activist exposing corruption in child protection government agencies and trying to help and comfort victims of it - and have even had government employees and a bar association investigate me and my activism website, but nothing came of it because I was not violating any laws or instigating riots or advocating illegal behavior.

I do not feel like a TI. I feel they were just doing their jobs to investigate. No big deal. I continue to do my job of extending comfort and compassion to the distressed and traumatized victims while letting the public know that I disagree with the current laws and how the agencies are operating.

I find it hard to believe the government or anyone else is tracking over 170,000 individuals in order to harass them.

Nevertheless, I do have a question to ask you.

Way back in 2010 State Senator Nancy Schaefer of Georgia was murdered in her home.
During her time as state senator, in 2007, she authored a report called "The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services." She lost the next election, but it was rumored that she'd continued her investigation and found more damaging evidence and was set to have that released in a documentary of some kind.

The murder in her home . . . she was shot in her back and her husband was shot in the chest. He left a note for his children. It was called a murder-suicide. Many activists believe it was unlikely to be a real murder-suicide because they were both dedicated Christians.

So my question to you is whether there could have been mental weapons directed at them that caused her husband to commit this crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Schaefer

Now I know why I've been so crazy all my life.I have been targeted.

travelaround said:
I am a activist exposing corruption in child protection government agencies and trying to help and comfort victims of it - and have even had government employees and a bar association investigate me and my activism website, but nothing came of it because I was not violating any laws or instigating riots or advocating illegal behavior.

I do not feel like a TI. I feel they were just doing their jobs to investigate. No big deal. I continue to do my job of extending comfort and compassion to the distressed and traumatized victims while letting the public know that I disagree with the current laws and how the agencies are operating.

I find it hard to believe the government or anyone else is tracking over 170,000 individuals in order to harass them.

Nevertheless, I do have a question to ask you.

Way back in 2010 State Senator Nancy Schaefer of Georgia was murdered in her home.
During her time as state senator, in 2007, she authored a report called "The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services." She lost the next election, but it was rumored that she'd continued her investigation and found more damaging evidence and was set to have that released in a documentary of some kind.

The murder in her home . . . she was shot in her back and her husband was shot in the chest. He left a note for his children. It was called a murder-suicide. Many activists believe it was unlikely to be a real murder-suicide because they were both dedicated Christians.

So my question to you is whether there could have been mental weapons directed at them that caused her husband to commit this crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Schaefer

ok I deleted a couple of posts that had nothing to do with the subject. this subject is beyond the scope Cheap RV Living. there are other places on the internet to discuss this subject. so I am closing this thread if anybody thinks it should be reopened they can PM me. highdesertranger

Status
Not open for further replies.