After 2 years in a van and 3 Redesigns , this is where I'm at..

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave2D

Reaction score
Hey yall , just wanted to bring ya a tour of my newly redesigned interior layout of my van .. I think its the best I've come up with yet

Cheers !

Dave2D

Amazing how much you opened it up! Love the bed but I'm way too lazy to do that much work, and I'm also old and decaying! Love all the baskets above the kitchen area, too. You gave me a lot of ideas that will help in my build!!

AbuelaLoca said:
Amazing how much you opened it up! Love the bed but I'm way too lazy to do that much work, and I'm also old and decaying! Love all the baskets above the kitchen area, too. You gave me a lot of ideas that will help in my build!!

Cheers! thanks for watching!

Dave, many here do not have the data to watch videos. can you post some pictures here with short a description, so all of us can see what you are talking about. thanks. highdesertranger

Dave2D, awesome! I have seen all your builds, and Leila is just hilarious!
That bed is really cool... thanks for sharing!

I really like the countertop and sink but I didn't see a link in the description and can't seem to find the exact item on the IKEA site. Do you have the link?

The magnet on the stove and the dishwasher rack is such a great idea. Haven't seen those ideas anywhere else yet. Great use of every inch of vertical space to give you all that real estate on the floor. That's what I am after, too.

Love so much about your set up. Great job and thank you for sharing!

Nice tour of the van, I like your use of space.