Aframe Campers at the RTR

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

Reaction score
Oh you mean no companies are posting prices? That sounds about right. It would be very sensible for companies to stay flexible day by day and not to post a price on their website. The RV market is unstable as is the supply chain for the materials and parts used to make them. The cost to manufacture them is currently unpredictable as is delivery time.

aytee

Reaction score
After looking at campers for 5 years, I finally found one that will work for me. These Aliners look really un-intimidating and I am sure I could manage.

Went to look at one, it was great, was sent off to Harbor Freight to buy all the bits and pieces, only to return and be told they were all wrong. Sigh. What it is to be mechanically challenged. This isn't like buying a loaf of bread, that's for sure.

Anyone near Houston who can help me get this all done and on the road?

maki2

Reaction score
I might be camping along Plumosa rd then. Heading there this coming week to camp for a couple of weeks as I like that area of the BLM near Quartzsite.

Reaction score
Anyone near Houston who can help me get this all done and on the road?
There is a page on Facebook called "Midwest Aframe repair and technical support..." It is a personal A-frame repair business and not a chat page. You can join and submit pictures and ask questions and he will answer. There is a lot of very helpful information there on how and where to get parts.

aytee

Reaction score
There is a page on Facebook called "Midwest Aframe repair and technical support..." It is a personal A-frame repair business and not a chat page. You can join and submit pictures and ask questions and he will answer. There is a lot of very helpful information there on how and where to get parts.
Appreciate the response. However, don't do FB.

I understand that in this day and age social media is how to get along in society, but.... (too many reasons, would need to start a new thread on life philosophy!).

Morgana

Reaction score
You could follow them on Twitter then KIDDING

maki2

Reaction score
Nah, social media is not how everyone gets along in society. A lot of times it has the opposite effect🙃