A few announcements

Help Support Van Living Forum:

VanDwellerMod

Staff member
Reaction score
First, I want to let you know that I had to delay the formatting improvements to the forum due to a family emergency.  I hope to begin working with our webmaster next week on those changes.  Thank you for your patience.

Second, Bob Wells has been doing a live video each Sunday from 2:00-3:00 PM PDT.  KC, Bob's new assistant, forwards him your questions from the video's live chat section.  Please join us at 2 PM PDT tomorrow --  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAj7O3LCDbkIR54hAn6Zz7A

Third, Consider helping vandweller Dee with her financial need for eye surgeries due to Graves Disease.  Here are Bob's 2 latest videos about Dee for updates about her current living situation, as well as the link to her Go Fund Me Campaign.

Latest Videos about Dee:
   -
   -

Dee's Go Fund Me Campaign:
   - https://www.gofundme.com/6-eye-surgeries-due-to-graves-disea? 

Safe travels to all!

cyndi

Reaction score
I hope things are looking up, VDM!!!

RVingFT

Reaction score
TYVM to Bob and KC. I am not a frequent forum member, but this is one of the cleanest and most well organized I have been on in a while. I totally appreciate the HUGE amount of time it takes to moderate as well. I did contribute to Dee's GFM campaign. I wish her well.

VanDwellerMod

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, and welcome to the forum!

Truly, Bob and KC are wonderful folks and doing great leadership and organizing work for the community.  But, I just want you to know that it's the moderators and member admins (those whose names are in pink) that are the ones who deserve the bulk of the credit for the smooth operation of our forum.

And thanks much for contributing to Dee's GFM.

DannyB1954

Reaction score
I liked Dee's can do spirit. Happy to see her fund is doing well. I did my part.
Good karma is pretty cheap in the long run of life. I have always tried to help others and as a result I don't really want for anything today.

Latest posts