70° weather forever?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer to stay in the southern AZ CA deserts in winter, and move north to high elevation in summer. It's easy to avoid rain and mud, too... and requires way less driving.

-1x-1.jpg

I do pretty good following Bob Wells suggestion of southern Arizona in winter and Northern AZ in summer. But now and again there are upper 40 degrees for the high temp days in Southern AZ in winter and occasional 90 + degree days in summer even at higher elevation. Of course the rainy monsoon season can be problematic as can the wildfires. But the pain of that is not as bad as the pain I wold feel in my wallet for driving all those miles suggested on that map.

I do pretty good following Bob Wells suggestion of southern Arizona in winter and Northern AZ in summer. But now and again there are upper 40 degrees for a high days in winter and 90 + degree days in summer even at higher elevation. Of course the rainy monsoon season can be problematic as can the wildfires. But the pain of that is not as bad as the pain in my wallet for driving all those miles

And that 70F High only lasts for a few hours in some places, and in other places the relative humidity may also be 70% and above.

Minneapolis in Summer, 85F High and 85% relative humidity, good thing they have lots of lakes where swimming is free. I'll take dry desert heat any day.

And don't forget historical weather is not a guarantee for the current weather on any given day. It could still be 70F, but with rain and/or hail.

Might as well mount a horse and tilt with windmills.

My weather this week! Only a slight chance of rain. I will be enjoying it here at higher elevation. Two hours drive south at lower elevation they will be having triple digit weather later in the week.

Attachments

• IMG_0983.jpeg
    IMG_0983.jpeg
    449.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: