• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

6 gallon water heater. Hardly used.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHorses

Reaction score
I have a 6 gallon water heater for sale. It was used for a few weeks in a van I built but decided to sell the van instead. The heater is in excellent shape, no dings etc. and like I said, the tank is hardly used. It can heat water from two sources, either plumb it into engine coolant OR 110V plug in. 110v heater element was never used (just tested to make sure it worked). Engine coolant heating works great. It is a West Marine heater, excellent quality. This is the older, more reliable version. New these are minimum 400 (I originally paid 500 for this one) asking 300 firm. Will give many many years of service since it is a marine grade heater.
Here is my ad on Pittsburgh CL with a couple pictures. I can ship for whatever the going rate is via UPS. I can take amazon gift cards for payment. This is not a scam, just trying to find a good home for this quality piece of equipment. Thanks for looking.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/for/d/beaver-marine-or-rv-camper-van-water/7448436552.html

Last edited: