4G Antenna Shop (4GAS)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John61CT

Reaction score
Reseller of mobile GSM broadband

ATT plans https://4gantennashop.com/attplan

TMO plans https://4gantennashop.com/staticplans

They usually sell ATT to mobile users since better geographic coverage, but in many congested area you may well get faster bandwidth using TMO.

I just signed up a new line on TMO and am getting almost 30Mbps download speed, and 18 up! Less than 30ms pings.

Their "dongle" device is more compact, but the bigger router probably gets a stronger signal, and certainly has farther / stronger reach on the WiFi side. Pretty good band support on both.

Month to month no contract, if they increase prices later you get grandfathered, as long as you make sure to pay on time every month.

Going over your plan GBs should only result in throttling if on a congested tower, "deprioritization", at least true on the TMO side, not sure on ATT.

The Static IP feature lets you set up servers, access in bound for remote control. . .

Excellent customer service, used to be for business accounts only, failover service when landline broadband goes down at mission-critical locations.

Any questions go to their live chat on the web site. Obviously the 24/7 feature is just a call center reading from scripts, anything really technical ask during business hours. They do have a 24-hour voice hotline for actual breakdown or service outages.

My contact at "escalated" tech support is Teresa, say hi from me. If you ever end up with a guy named Robert, that's the owner, cool guy but seems to spend his life on the road :cool:

Please provide full written words for all the abbreviations in the above post.

I'm leaving it up for a few hours for you to comply. If we don't have a response from you, the whole thread will be deleted.

GSM global system for mobile - communication
ATT American Telephone and Telegraph
TMO T-Mobile
mbps megabits per second
ms milliseconds
WiFi wireless fidelity
GB gigabyte
IP Internet Protocal (Address)

That should be most of them

Nomadventurer...thank you for being a moderator.

I have been using 4Gantennashop for over two years and am extremely happy with them. John is correct in that even though the cost and features of the plan I have changed, my plan remains the same. They have always been helpful when needed and the T-Mobile service very handy to have.

One thing I will add is that should you get their T-Mobile service to make sure that you get a device that handles band 12. Band 12 is their primary long range band in states like Arizona, Colorado and Michigan to name a few.

Nomadventurer, Thank you for what you do for the forum. John doesn't understand that info is useless unless presented in a comprehensible manner.

hey buddy I will call you later I need to talk to you. still can't PM you. highdesertranger