• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 diesel Chevy express ext. wheelbase

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diddypop

Reaction score
Up for sale is a Chevy express 3500 extended wheelbase with 6.6 Duramax diesel. Van has 172,000 miles. I bought the van in 2016 with 125,000 miles on it. The hood and roof paint was flaking off so it was just completely repainted in October. Also a new transmission was put in around 150k miles. Van is in tip top shop. All maintnece has just been done. Only thing the van needs is glow plugs. It has no issue starting but check engine light won’t go off with out those being fixed. The Chevy dealer wanted $750 to replace all 8. There was a recall but the vin number did not qualify. This is my second 06 Duramax van. First one had same glow plug issue but fell under the recall. I’m asking $12,500. Feel free to call or text JD Thomas @ 484 274 1328. I’m located in boothwyn Pennsylvania. Thank you