1986 toyota dolphin

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanvanvanvan123

Reaction score
Here in SanDiego, I am having the Dolphin inspected for the Rv aspects.... the Rv person inspecting it, said
he does not inspect the automotive aspects. With low miles on it.. and it being a toyota ... I am less
concerned about the engine trans etc. It will soon be my full time home. A friend is away from his home
for the summer, so he is offering hookup.
The first thing I am wondering about, is whether to keep my vehicle plus this Rv.
Does anyone have experience with two vehicles? I may have to use Uber between locations . I don't think daily driving suits a 30 plus year rv.

There is an online forum specifically for Toyota motorhome
owners. That is a great resource for getting answers specific to your RV. It used to be a yahoo group but they transitioned to a new forum hosting server a few years ago when Yahoo quit hosting forums.

https://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php

There are lots of Toyota Dolphins still being used for full-time nomad homes. There is even an annual, January, Toyota motohome rally at the Dome Rock BLM dispersed camping area in Quartzsite AZ